<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7875118245286511454\x26blogName\x3dForever+My+Legacy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3007062680917936834', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
 

| Monday, November 10, 2008


I stayed up late....donno wat to do. Check the time if you want.

No one in the contact list except for my god-brother. He having holidays now....sec skol....so nvm.

I keep repeatingly listening to Fall by Ina....and I think my life's falling apart. Sounds silly right? Sad love song...go ahead and listen to it....no one's gonna stop you.But mind u I'm not in love....I put friendship inside it...exchanging something important,as they say. I exchange the meaning of love to friendship. U get it ok. If you don't nvm...

I jux sit at my seat,in front of my computer...doing nothing. Jux keep repeating the song again and again....emo-ing? Maybe....

My "WEAPONS" project is like shut down....after I realised that I'll be busy from school and church. And I don't think God likes the idea as well...might as well drop it.

Then now I got 2 personal assigments:School homework and Unit blog.
School homework is fine by me. Its quite simple actually. The problem is in the unit blog. I don't really know the codes,and I know it'll take a long time to make one...since my demand is quite high. I need navigation and know how to put my art piece inside....you see.

The sky...its a bit red....something's not right....

Probematic? Ur right. I'm. So now I'm bothered...to be afraid of bothering ppl....maybe Jerome will understand more....I talked to him about the same topic for the few days now....he may had gotten I fair bit of idea already...Its hard to explain if you must know...putting the whole chat info here? Don't want to. Privacy. And I haven gotten Jerome's permission as well...It takes 2 to clap u know.

I trying to find 3 songs now:"When I think about the Lord" ,"I Stand" ,and last one u guessed it,"Fall" .

So if you have it,can send it to me?

Yea so there....and now talking to my god-brother...and he like worried about me(cause I still awake at 2am,and he thought I had skol tml). Thinking back...he and I don't really mix well....and my elder god-sister had even slap me once or twice to stop us...he had it too....
But now,we really like stand for each other..though we hardly talk. He jux told me to sleep,and he told me to really sleep...but I'm not prepared to sleep....at least,not yet...I'm still worried...about something. Something which I may know...or it may be jux an illusion...nope I did not tell him,jux to say I was thinking of somthing. Complicated? If so then really sry...my English is horrendous.

My mind is confused,my brain hurts and is splitting apart(I'm having headaches these days),and my heart feels heavy,emotionally and physically.

Time check:2:04am
I jux on Grand Chase...but no mood to play...maybe I'll off it soon. I want to really be in a forum team...to talk about everything and anything. I dont think I wanna head back to MoonSecrets le....some other time ba....cause the chinese words freaked me out....

Time Check:2:37am
Signed up for some forums and started posting...I'll tired...but still thinking of wat to do. For wat? I donno as well....my mind is seriously confused...btw click this guy as many times as u can XD
Adopt one today!

Ok...I'll end here for now...I not going to sleep now...maybe nvr for tonight..or maybe l8r...




************************************
Memory jotted at 1:37 AM
************************************

 
Profile


Wong Jian Ann
Coming 15 in 2010

You average upper sec student.

Loves

Peace ^^v
Wishlist

Knows what I am doing now.
Friends

-6-Sapphire(My Pri School Class)
-Chenyee
-Desmond
-Gretel
-Jing Yi
-Jun Xian
-Luo Ting
-Qing Yi
-Samuel Ang
-Sock Hui & Miao Zhen
-Valerie
-Yeenah
Express

Credits

Not working...but thanks anyway.
Archive

December 2007[X]
April 2008[X]
June 2008[X]
July 2008[X]
August 2008[X]
September 2008[X]
October 2008[X]
November 2008[X]
December 2008[X]
January 2009[X]
February 2009[X]
March 2009[X]
April 2009[X]
May 2009[X]
June 2009[X]
July 2009[X]
October 2009[X]
February 2010[X]
March 2010[X]
April 2010[X]
September 2011[X]