<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7875118245286511454\x26blogName\x3dForever+My+Legacy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3007062680917936834', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
 

| Friday, November 14, 2008


Quite a strange day...

Yea...OK lets start.

Morning woke up at 6.20am. Remember? I want to go to DQPS Graduation Day. I woke up,and my relative also woke up not long ago,and he was like calling my younger bro to wake up.Then he woke up,see da time,and was like OMG,cause he nd to go to skol at 6.40am. My relative drove my bro to skol,nvr had breakfast. He say he gonna eat at school...nvm. I eat a bit of biscuits and go liao.

Met Mi Lian at 7.16am....and like late la,cause 7.15am must meet liao...lol. And guess wat? Mi Lian told us to wear skol uniform,and WE DONT HAVE TO! Geez....

This year's grad day quite boring...not enthu de....I mean the dance is enough. Last year we had a Captain's Ball Competition for post-exam activity after PSLE. This year its dance competition. And the winners like dance not nice la. They dont dare to dance,and quite easy...=.="(ok jux my opinion)

After tat we went to hav Mac for breakfast. There is only Christina,I and Mi Lian. Shee Yin was the only other one who came cause of Mi Lian,and she left soon after. Then went home,use comp till Prayer Meet. Wanted to train on my guitar skills...too bad lor,and I came early jux for tat.

Ending of prayer meet got an incident: the unit below us complained and used a cane as a support. She used the advantage cause we were youths,and she came in....and cause a whole rackus. She don't wanna hear any explanations. She was angry...so angry,tat hatred had blinded her. Then I felt saddness,pain,fear(as in scared)....all the sins....I can feel it. Aura. My heart....everywhere. I think she got hit the feather duster on Giddeon. And she told my shepherd Benny:) to eat shit. Wat is this? But good tat Giddeon kept his cool. They both let the matter go easily.

Giddeon was like telling us to pack us and leave asap. Rui Yong I think was with him to settle de prob. I feared,so much....tat I think I failed God's test...(Oh btw when I went downstairs I saw a grandmother nagging like de auntie. Think its our noise level ba....)
NEC except Rui Yong assebled at the void deck. They fellowship. Then Rui Yong came down and told us to really leave this block asap,and he used the word "scram" to emphasis wat he really want us to to. He and Giddion really dont want to pull the whole unit with them. Such sacrifice...I can nvr do this.

Had dinner...when to Sumo House. Called the 2A Kasudon as always. In fact I had been calling that since from the 1st time I patronise this restaurant. So I like dont even need to see the menu.
The food was nice,but I can't enjoy it. And the only once who had dinner are me, Yi Hao, Syekit, Isaac and Jerome. They 4 were like talking about Maple(their guild at private server,and I nvr play private),and talking among themselves. I nvr joined in much,so after my meal I jux went home.

Use comp,dont wanna let bro play cause he can play as long as he want soon everyday. He holiday le ma.

Talked to Jerome on MSN and sms on Benny:) cause I tell them I may emo...soon. And a strong one as well. But hope I nvr.

I watching Monster Rancher now ^^ Gonna finish it.

Sleeping at 2am max tonight. Till tml then.

************************************
Memory jotted at 11:10 PM
************************************

 
Profile


Wong Jian Ann
Coming 15 in 2010

You average upper sec student.

Loves

Peace ^^v
Wishlist

Knows what I am doing now.
Friends

-6-Sapphire(My Pri School Class)
-Chenyee
-Desmond
-Gretel
-Jing Yi
-Jun Xian
-Luo Ting
-Qing Yi
-Samuel Ang
-Sock Hui & Miao Zhen
-Valerie
-Yeenah
Express

Credits

Not working...but thanks anyway.
Archive

December 2007[X]
April 2008[X]
June 2008[X]
July 2008[X]
August 2008[X]
September 2008[X]
October 2008[X]
November 2008[X]
December 2008[X]
January 2009[X]
February 2009[X]
March 2009[X]
April 2009[X]
May 2009[X]
June 2009[X]
July 2009[X]
October 2009[X]
February 2010[X]
March 2010[X]
April 2010[X]
September 2011[X]