<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7875118245286511454\x26blogName\x3dForever+My+Legacy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3007062680917936834', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
 

| Sunday, November 9, 2008


~These few days~
Ok lets start from Wed since I forgot about the rest of the days wat I do le.....

Wednesday(caregroup gathering): Morning slacked off.....so much free time since I woke up early(My time is from 7am to 11am wake up)....then I rushed to reach the playground outside Serangoon Macdonals....around 12.10pm or so la....but Isaac was not there.....so I was like spamming his sms.....and then he said he having lunch.....so have to wait....then he said he had to bathe.....so I was like:"U win le lor.....I nvr had lunch and I'm so hungry..."
Btw the meeting for roles starts at 2pm at Pungool CC.....and we are at Serangoon.....so I was like:"HURRY!" .......then we finish buying at around 1.30pm(He reached at around 1.10pm....=.=" Nvm.....).....then at the last resort we went to MRT....and take to Hougang.....but then luckliy(Or I put it this way:God † blessed me)Benny sent us a message that it will be at Xue Wen's house,so I was like:" Lets get off now and return to Serangoon!"(Btw the time change to 2.30pm for meeting,and 3pm for start of caregroup)....but fortunately he knows the way and we go to Seng Kang....lol.....to reach Compass Point and then to his house....but then I was quite hungry,so he went to 7eleven with me to buy some noodles for lunch.....then a lot of ppl come soon after....so actually our timing is quite normal....no "early" as what he said.....then meeting. All we talked about are the arrangement of roles....ok lor.....then Isaac was supposed to lead grace and I to start....so I was like OMG!!!! .......ok fine then we move to the nearest carpark(almost abandoned)....and we start lor.....fine. Then my role comes and Isaac has to be my backup.....a lot...I blew it.....(he said a few times "Shut up" to me for the whole CG....maybe I was jux annoying him....by not doing a good job....irritating.....maybe rushing him to buy the stuffs......*maybe I was bossy*.....I donno la.....but I know I did something wrong to annoy him....sry.......then end of CG and we played basketball.....then went home with Jerome's shepherd....till I went home. Didn't hav dinner cause no appetite....then use comp.....then go to sleep.....

Thursday:Stayed at home for the whole day early at 7am and sleep at around 11pm like tat ba.....maybe l8r.....I was like so bored that my head hurts....I feel like splitting apart. I wanted to invite Benny:) out....but I don't think it works out well.....he tired and busy....so I was like:"Fine nvm." Then at night talked to him a little.....then went to sleep......

Friday: Scout.....I so bored about it la....I morning rush to do my hike report,and then talked to Jerome for a while.....the went to scouts.....in the end cannot go for PM....then went home and use comp and sleep.....

Saturday: I went to service. Its quite good,since some of the songs and hymes are still in my head(got a big impact,eh). Then went to hav lunch,then go for a lesson......then at night go home.....bored again....then when Jerome was signed in on msn I didn't talk to him.....since I was bothering him for the whole afternoon that I am bored....so nvr talked to him....but he said hi to me and we strike a conversation......but Benny or anyone else would not like it....so if they wanna know find me lor...and I can send u the whole thing.....he taught me a thing or 2,but I'm trying to apply....and he told me to cal Benny:) ,but I denied it.....thought I so wanna sms him to tell him everything....then went to sleep at 12am....*so early*

Sunday:Wake up at 10.07am!!! OMG so late la.....then use comp....btw the quiz yesterday is jux for the fun of it(taken from Jing Yi). So its not really accurate but take a look for fun if you want.....and in the morning I was like reading other ppl's blogs...I like Hong Jie's song in his blog....and I saw Benny:) tagged...so nvm......and I think he still donno my blog la....so ok lor......but he tagged at 4.24am!!!




Nvm.......my mind is tired and my heart feels heavy..........heck care about much le.......kk I may blog l8r again.....

************************************
Memory jotted at 10:40 AM
************************************

 
Profile


Wong Jian Ann
Coming 15 in 2010

You average upper sec student.

Loves

Peace ^^v
Wishlist

Knows what I am doing now.
Friends

-6-Sapphire(My Pri School Class)
-Chenyee
-Desmond
-Gretel
-Jing Yi
-Jun Xian
-Luo Ting
-Qing Yi
-Samuel Ang
-Sock Hui & Miao Zhen
-Valerie
-Yeenah
Express

Credits

Not working...but thanks anyway.
Archive

December 2007[X]
April 2008[X]
June 2008[X]
July 2008[X]
August 2008[X]
September 2008[X]
October 2008[X]
November 2008[X]
December 2008[X]
January 2009[X]
February 2009[X]
March 2009[X]
April 2009[X]
May 2009[X]
June 2009[X]
July 2009[X]
October 2009[X]
February 2010[X]
March 2010[X]
April 2010[X]
September 2011[X]