<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7875118245286511454\x26blogName\x3dForever+My+Legacy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3007062680917936834', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
 

| Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Boredom -My worst enemy
I mean like,yea....nothing to do these few days so nvr blog...tired....hehe ps la.....
HW not done,books not bought...haiz.....
Monday-Went somewhere and had lunch..quite good the lunch in fact,cause ok ba.....got appetite. Not like last time,even good food are so plain to me....hey I'm getting better. Had my "spirits" told...like using tarot cards but not real tarot cards....sth like tat....then now I'm prepared. Home l8r in afternoon,and bro used comp,so I invite a few friends to play badminton....and yea it was BAD...considering the situation quite out of control....sad case....I retreated home.....
Night did nothing much....
Today-Morning(or put it afternoon le la) devoution.Do QT in morning. Shared bit of here and there..of course not a good job la...I dont think anyone listens as well -_-lll sad case. Oh btw long prayer isn't my kind of thing....so gonna change tat. Guitar lessons after tat. I passed the 1st 2 tests by Syekit. Yay. The 3rd test I think Benny can do it....but I'm a complete idiot at tat. Now wat? Getting the ultimate test prepared-to close my eyes and play according to wat he says. Difficult nia....Beginner(must stress)
Had lunch. My sheepmate Joel and Yi Hao went to the hawker market (they cal it the old market at AMK) and had lunch. Yi Hao and I had porridge(hey its good),and Joel had wanton mee....which is,vry not feeling and it sucks....quite. Joel and I shared a bowl of Ice Kachang....yay.....The rest of the ppl head to Mac and CL had CL meal lor.....at pepper lunch. Nice. And I say when will NEC really bond.....I mean ppl in NEC(as I observed)will like stick with the same ppl again and again....which means explanation unecessary,u guys know urselvrs....dont wanna say.
While heading to Mac to rejoin group(not CLs),Miao Zhen saw me from the back and called out my name -_- gg. Then Christina came from the back and in fact,Miao Zhen turned her head 3 times.....and she did not saw her,but she saw me. Good one. And so I break with my group and go with them lor....they gonna play LAN anyway. So I wnt with them and saw Guo Wei. Same as ever. Miao Zhen and Sock Hui were like "public nuisances"? Sorta.....too stressed le ba.....then a secrity guard was following us.....I mean c'mon do we look suspicious? Jux 2 ppl like tat.....ok I mean its not normal but they are over exaggerating.....-_- u'll understand if u see it....when the CL meal was finished Rui yong and his group of CLs(duh) came out from Pepper Lunch and Benny was like "wanna join us for chocolate?" Too obvious. Got the catch,but I think they wont allow de la....let them hav their joy...I mean,break or without breaking with my pri friends,their going without me -_- like I hav special previledge like tat.
Went to collect class tee.....man my shirt is so LARGE(considering an M sized). Game Over......
Went home,bored...can "die" liao....now wondering wat to train for Nostale(I'm playing to kill time....if u got games suggest to me pls pls pls do. I don't care if u spam me now or wat chatting or games etc throw it at me. I'm game. Use my chatbox for anything pls....
So now Nostale(pls vote using c-box):
-Swordsman: Looks cool on basis. Higher lvl are somhow ugly in sp form. Crusader is my aim. Using crossbow but fighter use sword so consider this. Gold plated in Crusader sp card. Light element.

-Socerer(did I spelled rite?): Hairstyle sucks. Atk are excellent. HIgher lvl looks better or worse depending. Ice Mage is my aim. Cool in looks,stunning in skills. Ice costume in Ice Mage sp card. Water Element.

So vote now.....bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored..........................................................................................................................................................................................

************************************
Memory jotted at 1:00 AM
************************************

 
Profile


Wong Jian Ann
Coming 15 in 2010

You average upper sec student.

Loves

Peace ^^v
Wishlist

Knows what I am doing now.
Friends

-6-Sapphire(My Pri School Class)
-Chenyee
-Desmond
-Gretel
-Jing Yi
-Jun Xian
-Luo Ting
-Qing Yi
-Samuel Ang
-Sock Hui & Miao Zhen
-Valerie
-Yeenah
Express

Credits

Not working...but thanks anyway.
Archive

December 2007[X]
April 2008[X]
June 2008[X]
July 2008[X]
August 2008[X]
September 2008[X]
October 2008[X]
November 2008[X]
December 2008[X]
January 2009[X]
February 2009[X]
March 2009[X]
April 2009[X]
May 2009[X]
June 2009[X]
July 2009[X]
October 2009[X]
February 2010[X]
March 2010[X]
April 2010[X]
September 2011[X]