<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7875118245286511454\x26blogName\x3dForever+My+Legacy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3007062680917936834', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
 

| Saturday, December 27, 2008


Hark the herald angels sing,
"Glory to the new born King!
Peace on earth and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled"
let's praise, everybody let's praise..
Let's praise his name today,praise his name!!!

Hark the herald angels sing,
"Glory to the new born King,
Peace on earth and meacy mild,
God and sinners reconciled!"
joyful all ye nations rise
join the triumph of the skies
with angelic host proclaim:
"Christ is born in Bethlehem"
Hark! The Herald angel sing
"Glory to the new born King!"

And the gift goes on(The Father gave the Son)
And the gift goes on(The Son gave the Spirit)
And the gift goes on(The Spirit give us life)
And the gift goes on & on & on (so we can give the Gift of love)

Don't you love to give a present wrapped up in a Chirstmas bow
God gave us each of us a present in that night so long ago
Its a Gift that keeps on giving if our spirits can recieve
Its the secret joy of living if our hearts can just believe.

And the gift goes on(The Father gave the Son)
And the gift goes on(The Son gave the Spirit)
And the gift goes on(The spirit gives us life)
And the gift goes on &on & on(so we can give the Give of love)

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad.

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart.

We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Chirstmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a happy New Year!

Yeah that is our Christmas Carol! Anyone wants the tune seek me ;) I'll try and sing =D
Nope not a good caroler....but still acceptable XD. Thanks to Junxian cause I copy from him
=) And anyway erm write abt today...the rest nd to push on when I'm done with HW le....which is be4 nxt friday....OMG......
Gonna finish CL homework....tml not going out the whole day...stay back and do your homework boy.....T.T sry ppl.
CL book review is easy =) and English nd to grab sth to read....nd the review only if I'm not wrong...if I'm then GG....ask the teacher if can redo only lor....I hav only abt 3-5 choices of my books...and all suck....if I can remember the tiger's apprentice triology it'll be excellent....I mean yeah I can! =) I'll try to write one in 1/2h...or its hitting the books....

Today woke up at 7am,then 8am,then finally get out of bed at 10am.....wash up and had breakfast. So yeah breakfast was quite ok. (bread...wat can I say?) Went with Ruiyong to Nexus. He asked.....I mean now I don't dare to as yeah he's busy. Service was ok. I mean last service le.....then its 2009.....countdown is gonna be in 4/5 days time.....I had no appetite in the afternoon but jus ate a lot in the end ==
Then they play LAN....totally not my stuffs. Not playing de ppl watch those playing lor...except for me....I went out and play my phone game.....lol....I think Sammy(is it his name? OMG donno...) like ask me y I outside lor.....but then yeah I jus waiting for them to finish then say bye! Yeah and ppl like u will say:Go home earlier can le ma....Then Sammy told Josiah and Benny know as well lor....I don't even think he nds to know. I mean c'mon.
I don't think he nds to.....then went with JX,Randy,ZG and I and yeah XW as well. We went to Plaza Sing' for a while then ZG and I had to go home. Went home do hw use comp nope no dinner. Then jus listened the song "voice of truth"....yeah flashbacks.....
Talk soon...tml busy busy busy!

************************************
Memory jotted at 11:46 PM
************************************

 
Profile


Wong Jian Ann
Coming 15 in 2010

You average upper sec student.

Loves

Peace ^^v
Wishlist

Knows what I am doing now.
Friends

-6-Sapphire(My Pri School Class)
-Chenyee
-Desmond
-Gretel
-Jing Yi
-Jun Xian
-Luo Ting
-Qing Yi
-Samuel Ang
-Sock Hui & Miao Zhen
-Valerie
-Yeenah
Express

Credits

Not working...but thanks anyway.
Archive

December 2007[X]
April 2008[X]
June 2008[X]
July 2008[X]
August 2008[X]
September 2008[X]
October 2008[X]
November 2008[X]
December 2008[X]
January 2009[X]
February 2009[X]
March 2009[X]
April 2009[X]
May 2009[X]
June 2009[X]
July 2009[X]
October 2009[X]
February 2010[X]
March 2010[X]
April 2010[X]
September 2011[X]