<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7875118245286511454\x26blogName\x3dForever+My+Legacy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3007062680917936834', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
 

| Sunday, January 11, 2009


SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!
And here I thought its over....then God decided to test me again. This Saturday is the Parents Forum...and WE ARE SUPPOSED TO COME AND ITS COMPULSORY! ABSURD!

I mean its OK....just that why do THE LOWER SEC. HAV TO COME IN THE MIDS OF THE MORNING AND AFTERNOON!?!?! Why can't they jus make it on another Saturday morning?

I mean its not the problem-Its I hav to go for 2ND SERVICE, FOR JCs....man I'm so like out of place in there...and Benny was like:"Next week you go alone for 2nd service ah." Nice one...(I mean unless someone...just someone...like CK with me then OK lor its better)

Today was quite boring. Ytd was quite OK....everyday's confusing....
Then still got HW...OMG....wat I do now? Chinese composition lei....

T.T

But then....
-I so wanna fight back to be in Ruiyong's core team after falling down....
-Prove to Benny that he's so wrong in some of his ways....nope erm I'm not wrong to say tat...I hav my reasons. But no I'm not gonna tell him straight in his face:Its rude.
-Settle my HW(That means be a workaholic before a "playaholic")
-The projects...they hav to be done....
-Pray to God for help...I can't do this alone...and give me some time to breathe....I can't take it....

************************************
Memory jotted at 7:21 PM
************************************

 
Profile


Wong Jian Ann
Coming 15 in 2010

You average upper sec student.

Loves

Peace ^^v
Wishlist

Knows what I am doing now.
Friends

-6-Sapphire(My Pri School Class)
-Chenyee
-Desmond
-Gretel
-Jing Yi
-Jun Xian
-Luo Ting
-Qing Yi
-Samuel Ang
-Sock Hui & Miao Zhen
-Valerie
-Yeenah
Express

Credits

Not working...but thanks anyway.
Archive

December 2007[X]
April 2008[X]
June 2008[X]
July 2008[X]
August 2008[X]
September 2008[X]
October 2008[X]
November 2008[X]
December 2008[X]
January 2009[X]
February 2009[X]
March 2009[X]
April 2009[X]
May 2009[X]
June 2009[X]
July 2009[X]
October 2009[X]
February 2010[X]
March 2010[X]
April 2010[X]
September 2011[X]