<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7875118245286511454\x26blogName\x3dForever+My+Legacy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3007062680917936834', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
 

And so we move on... | Monday, March 1, 2010


I seen the poem at least 3 times, and understand the overall meaning. But never had I seen an example of any sort, till I watched H2O: Footprints in the sand.

God is powerful- he never abandons, and never gives up. In times of me needing Him, He carries me to walk all the way to the end of the darkness.

Today, my counsellor msg me, asking how was life. I replied him honestly, and he gave me advice.One might think, hey that's all? To me, it was a blessing from God. He sent my counsellor to check on me, knowing that life wasn't good these days.

And honestly, it isn't.

3 days ago I found out the Pure Science Teacher teaching my class despise Combined Science students.
2 days ago I realised that chances of me failing horribly may be a reality after all. Even a ZERO.
Yesterday I know that I need to wake up from this nightmare.

Today, I decided to think...deeply....

I hope to get an answer soon.

LIFE wasn't meant to be Life Is Free & Easy. Well, at least I have good times.
Im sensing something is brewing up, like in March, something will happen...something big....

Call it institution....

************************************
Memory jotted at 1:02 AM
************************************

 
Profile


Wong Jian Ann
Coming 15 in 2010

You average upper sec student.

Loves

Peace ^^v
Wishlist

Knows what I am doing now.
Friends

-6-Sapphire(My Pri School Class)
-Chenyee
-Desmond
-Gretel
-Jing Yi
-Jun Xian
-Luo Ting
-Qing Yi
-Samuel Ang
-Sock Hui & Miao Zhen
-Valerie
-Yeenah
Express

Credits

Not working...but thanks anyway.
Archive

December 2007[X]
April 2008[X]
June 2008[X]
July 2008[X]
August 2008[X]
September 2008[X]
October 2008[X]
November 2008[X]
December 2008[X]
January 2009[X]
February 2009[X]
March 2009[X]
April 2009[X]
May 2009[X]
June 2009[X]
July 2009[X]
October 2009[X]
February 2010[X]
March 2010[X]
April 2010[X]
September 2011[X]