<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7875118245286511454\x26blogName\x3dForever+My+Legacy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://4everlegacy.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3007062680917936834', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
 

Well one week holiday is over... | Sunday, March 21, 2010


On monday I went for Chinese Oral examination. I screwed it all up...crap. I mean like, omg a lot of words I cannot seem to read.
For the rest of the day I did my homework and slack a lot.

On tuesday I had to go for the Bionics Competition. It was kind of interesting as we see our competitors made very interesting models. Ours was plain and boring, but I mean, who cares? We did our best to stick to it. It was our idea.

On wednesday I went out for erm....@.@ what was it again? Oh yeah it was a teacher parent meeting. I survived, thank God. But I still have to work hard....

Over here, I remembered when I was Sec 2, I was addicted to gaming. Of course I still game but I ask a lot of questions nowdays online to do homework. Not much gaming.

On thursday it was all the Maths SSP. In the end I only went for the Amath. I was so weak, I think my teacher is going to scold me and hit my head if he really can. But he was so patient with me, I thank him for all his time. Did he even had lunch? O.o

On Friday I went out with my Lifegroup. I had not seen them in a while, so it was a good opportunity.

On saturday I went for church and do more homework

Today I went to Ikea to do some measurements.

Well and now I left my Amath homework...and my hair is quite long. Please God let them not catch me for 2 days >.< I can't cut on monday cause I got art. I need to go on tuesday no matter what. So after the meeting I had to go. Like SOON. :O

Well that's about it. Jiayou Jian Ann! CHARGE!

************************************
Memory jotted at 9:56 PM
************************************

 
Profile


Wong Jian Ann
Coming 15 in 2010

You average upper sec student.

Loves

Peace ^^v
Wishlist

Knows what I am doing now.
Friends

-6-Sapphire(My Pri School Class)
-Chenyee
-Desmond
-Gretel
-Jing Yi
-Jun Xian
-Luo Ting
-Qing Yi
-Samuel Ang
-Sock Hui & Miao Zhen
-Valerie
-Yeenah
Express

Credits

Not working...but thanks anyway.
Archive

December 2007[X]
April 2008[X]
June 2008[X]
July 2008[X]
August 2008[X]
September 2008[X]
October 2008[X]
November 2008[X]
December 2008[X]
January 2009[X]
February 2009[X]
March 2009[X]
April 2009[X]
May 2009[X]
June 2009[X]
July 2009[X]
October 2009[X]
February 2010[X]
March 2010[X]
April 2010[X]
September 2011[X]